- Two 1-On-1 Training Sessions With a Coach (approx. 1 hour)
- Learn Fundamental Movements & Safety Before Joining a CrossFit Class
- Get comfortable in the gym
- *Must have a membership set-up prior to starting sessions
- Unlimited Classes Per Month
- Expert Coaching and Programming
- Wodify Performance Tracking
- Military/LEO/Border Patrol/First Responder 5% off
- Family Discounts Available
- 30 minute consultation with an Iron Grip Nutrition Coach
- 1 Inbody Scan
- Nutrition plan recommendations
- Weekly formal check-ins with your coach
- Flexible nutrition plan to meet your dietary needs or preferences (i.e. macro, keto, vegan, etc.)
- Coach provided education tools
- Inbody scan (monthly)
How long are your contracts?
Iron Grip CrossFit membership plans are month-to-month. It is simple to start – and stop your membership at any time.
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes. We offer a discounted rate for Military, LEO, Border Patrol, and First Responders on our unlimited memberships. We also discount additional family members of the same household.
How do I cancel my membership?
Canceling a membership with Iron Grip CrossFit requires a 30 day written notice.
What is meant by unlimited or limited?
The Unlimited Memberships allow you to come to as many classes as you would like per month, for a flat rate.
The Limited Membership is a set number of classes per month with no roll overs.
Have more questions?
Personal Training Services
Have you been wanting to improve your olympic lifting, gymnastics or aerobic capacity? Do you need help with nutrition? Recovery? Competition prep? Or even mind-set? Now you can make that happen by scheduling time with a member of Iron Grip’s coaching staff. They will work with you 1-on-1 to achieve your goals.
Times will be available in 30-minute increments. If you have questions, approach one of our coaches and tell them what your specific goals are. Then they will schedule a time that works for you.
Offering personal training will NOT take away from our regular scheduled classes. Our coaches will still be available to answer questions during class and open gym. However if you need personalized 1-on-1 coaching, this program may be just what you are looking for.
Interested? See an Iron Grip Coach to get scheduled!
- Non Member $40
FIRST STEP IS TO SCHEDULE YOUR FREE INTRO
During this time, we’ll help you feel welcome, provide a quick gym tour, then sit down and talk about next steps. If you choose, we will have you do a short workout so we can set some benchmarks and assess where you are.